Saturday, January 29, 2011

Je t'aime, Elie Saab

Oh Mr. Saab, how i adore you. Your new Spring 2011 Couture collection has just been viewed by yours truly, and let me just say that you, sir, are my hero.
Let me share to you fellow viewers my favourite ES designs...

First of all, the nudes/blush colours...




One of the things I love most about Mr. Saab is his impeccable ability to design dresses that make you look feminine, sensual and curvaceous without the need to cut smaller pieces of the material.


What I love about the one above, is how the designer put in hints of see-through fabrics which gives the dress such a sexy and flirty look.

And last but not least...


There is just something about this dress that blows me away. Its sexy, feminine, slightly dominating, shows off your more voluptuous features, and is still so very classy in the most sensual way.

That's all from me today,
Olivia G

No comments:

Post a Comment