Monday, January 31, 2011

Dreaming About Dior

Hello everyone,

I just saw these absolutely gorgeous pictures from the Keke Lindgard and Mariana Idzkowska by Mario Testino for Dolce & Gabbana, Spring/Summer 2011 campaign and I am in the seventh heaven of delight. It's a shame most of the time I'm walking around Paris rugged up in boots, my thickest wool stockings and a great big shaggy Ann Demeulemeester coat. I swear, it takes about half the day to get dressed. I hope we get some sun around here soon so I can break out with some fantastic floral dresses à la the following:










Well, I've got to dash (it is past midnight. That's how much I love you people.) I hope you all have a brilliant week and I'll see you soon!

Much love,
Eve
x

1 comment:

  1. Girls, this is beautiful. What a dashing bunch of young men.....

    ReplyDelete