Saturday, April 30, 2011

Viva La Wedding Fever!

CONGRATULATIONS WILL & KATE
or should I say, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.

In light of the recent fabulous royal wedding (Darn you Kate, taking Mr. Prince William Hottie off the market, well at least Harry is still on!) wedding fever is all around.
So while I was frequenting the internet looking up some fabulous dresses, I saw
some of the most inspiring designs I've ever seen up to date!






Incorporating the lovely Hello Kitty into your big day is a brilliant idea. These dresses are sure to make your man go out-of-his-mind-crazy for you!

Love from London (I went for the royal wedding: one of the best experiences of my life!)

O. Grovois x

3 comments:

  1. are you kidding me? this site is bull.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello dear,

    You should be more open-minded, but we're glad to hear your opinions. These wedding dresses are more for those brides who want to stand out on their special day, but if you prefer classic white and frothy tulle, that's fine by us!

    Much love,
    Eve & Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fuckin joke..... if u think these dressses are prettyt ur out of ur mind.....

    ReplyDelete